Elementary admissions requirements
All elementary students are given a entry evaluation prior to enrollment. Incoming Kindergarten students should be 5 by August 31st of their incoming year and must pass their entry evaluation to enroll.
All other students should have completed their previous year's grade in order to move ahead to the next grade along with passing our entry evaluation.
Parents are encouraged to schedule a tour and meet with the administration to discuss the entry evaluation along with allowing us to discuss the best way our school can meet your child's needs prior to enrollment.
Elementary school day
Elementary students should expect:
- Starting their day with bell work, pledges to the American flag, the Christian flag, and the Bible.
- Coursework from the Abeka curriculum, including Bible, Math, Language, Science, History, Spelling.
- Weekly chapel with a Biblical lesson and worship music.
- Weekly electives, including Art, Music, P.E., STEM, Computer, Library, and Spanish.
- 30 minute lunch time (pack from home or purchase from hot lunch program)
- 30 minute recess
- Minimal homework other than studying for weekly Spelling tests and Bible verses.
Class times run from 8:00am to 3:00pm.